- [ x ] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
- [ ] Used code blocks with ``` to format my code examples like JSON or logs properly.
I’m submitting a…
- [ x ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Hi. I updated the cms version to the latest version 7.8.1 and set with my credentials for amazonS3 for assets. This worked in the previous version 6.4.0 and earlier but not in the new one.
I have error and flag disablePayloadSigning didnt help.
I cant understand what was changed. AmazonS3 settings have not changed.
System.AggregateException: ‘Some services are not able to be constructed (Error while validating the service descriptor ‘ServiceType: Squidex.Assets.AmazonS3AssetStore Lifetime: Singleton ImplementationType: Squidex.Assets.AmazonS3AssetStore’: Unable to resolve service for type ‘Squidex.Assets.AmazonS3AssetOptions’ while attempting to activate ‘Squidex.Assets.AmazonS3AssetStore’.)’
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Set in appsettings and launch:
assetStore:type - AmazonS3
assetStore:amazonS3:disablePayloadSigning - false (true is nothing change in this case)
- [ x ] Self hosted with docker
- [ x ] Local launch in VS
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge