Site Downtime - Errors Authenticating

Hi - I can see more errors similar to the previous incident yesterday and today until around 12.30 UK time. error is below. Please could you look into this as again this is affecting a live system.

Thanks

Hi, I have seen it as well.

My uptime checks have reported a 10 minute outage today from 1:10PM to 1:24PM.

I had a look to the logs and i see a lot of network errors in our cluster during this time, but there is nothing I can do about it, as the cluster is managed by Google.

My plan for next week is to work on a status page and to make it more transparent, what happens and when. We have already some systems on place to monitor everything and health checks to restart the servers in case of errors and usually the system is able to recover automatically.

Thanks - unfortunately I can see failures in our logs from last night and this morning. We pull translations content into our workflow which ends up sending confirmation emails to customers so these failures could be quite significant for us. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

Of course,it is the goal to have the squidex cloud running 24/7 with no downtime.

When have you seen the downtimes?

Ah actually I looked into the errors from last night and it looks like those are actually our email provider createsend so not squidex after all. The squidex failures I can see today was from 11:58 to 12.24 UK time.

I just tried connecting to the cloud.squidex.io using github and it show a stack overflow error.

An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request.
DomainException: Your email address is set to private in Github. Please set it to public to use Github login.
Squidex.Config.Authentication.GithubHandler.CreatingTicket(OAuthCreatingTicketContext context) in GithubHandler.cs, line 34

Exception: An error was encountered while handling the remote login.
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.RemoteAuthenticationHandler.HandleRequestAsync()

Stack Query Cookies Headers Routing
DomainException: Your email address is set to private in Github. Please set it to public to use Github login.
Squidex.Config.Authentication.GithubHandler.CreatingTicket(OAuthCreatingTicketContext context) in GithubHandler.cs
AspNet.Security.OAuth.GitHub.GitHubAuthenticationHandler.CreateTicketAsync(ClaimsIdentity identity, AuthenticationProperties properties, OAuthTokenResponse tokens) in GitHubAuthenticationHandler.cs
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.OAuth.OAuthHandler.HandleRemoteAuthenticateAsync()
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.RemoteAuthenticationHandler.HandleRequestAsync()

How have you seen the stackoverflow error? But the error shows the problem:

Your email address is set to private in Github. Please set it to public to use Github login.

We need to get your email address. It is the only required user information right now.