- [ X] Checked the logs and have provided the logs if I found something suspicious there
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [X] Documentation issue or request
I’m using this docker-compose to bring up my services on a vm (a droplet hosted by DigitalOcean). I set the username, password, and domain in the
.env file (domain pointed at a real internet facing subdomain I own).
When browsing to my base URL, I get the login prompt, enter the username/password specified in .env. The popup closes and nothing else happens. When I refresh the page, it’s stuck on the “Loading Squidex” screen.
Looking at the logs, I can see some kind of issue with what looks like the identity server. Full logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m1o5asBIW4W8GgtYIp20tR1V3yMxkclQ/view?usp=sharing
Expect to log into Squidex.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [X] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge