- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [x] Documentation issue or request
I have a conditional field on a Schema, so when a value is selected on the trigger field, the conditional field is going to be hidden and disabled. When I publish the content, a rule is executed and send the JSON payload to an endpoint with that field.
When the conditional field is disabled and hidden, I want the rule to not send that field on the JSON payload.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Create a schema
- Add a string field
- Add a select field with two values
- On the More tab on the schema, select the select field as a conditional to disable and hide the string field
- Add a rule to send the data to an endpoint
- Add a new content to the schema
- Select on the select input the value to hide and disable the field, and click on save. Then publish the content
- When the content is publish it should execute the Rule to send the data
- On the data payload should not have the string field
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
We saw that there is a scripting tab were we can prepare a query. I was looking into the documentation but couldn’t see how this works. This is valid for rules? Or this only works for external requests?
Thanks for your support