- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Local backend build crashes if frontend application not running. WebpackMiddleware does not handle the exception of line 39 failing.
Should give you helpful message to run the frontend node application and to ensure port 3000 is not used by anything else.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Local build from Rider IDE
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
- [x] Brave
Attached picture of default behaviour vs improved behaviour: https://imgur.com/a/B3PMJcH
I’ll be happy to send pull request if you require thanks. I understand it isn’t mission critical but thought I would suggest. Thanks.