Random Error 404 when creating content

Hey Sebastian, using CACHING__REPLICATED__ENABLED=false seems to have helped! The integration tests are passing now. I’ll write here if things break again.

1. We use the Docker image squidex/squidex, so I assume this is the latest version.
  2. No.
  3. No. A single instance.
  4. When the errors were happening, I looked at the logs, but found nothing suspicious. If the errors come back, I’ll dump the logs here.

Thank you.

1. But when have you deployed it :wink: I think you can request the hash of the image so that we can compare it with the images on docker hub.

I have just actually written a few tests to verify that it works reliable:

It is not the best code, but what it does:

1. It spins up a cluster of 3 members.
  2. It uses the normal replica mechanism and ensures that it works.
  3. It uses a noop replica mechanism and ensures that it does not work.

I also do not see how the caching can have any impact when only one node is used. If you have something to reproduce it, would be great.

I also don’t know why this helped. Yesterday, the tests were failing with 404 errors. Today, all I did was:

• Add the CACHING__REPLICATED__ENABLED=false environment variable
  • Redeploy and rerun tests

I didn’t change any code.
And now the tests are passing reliably. I don’t have a clue how to reproduce it, because it seems so random. We were also running into this once in the past, and it seemed to go away by itself. The squidex/squidex image digest is sha256:891ceccf6d1e518a398f5e1a1efc6750053cd40a4a2e39120f673b7ef806f485, if this helps?

It is version 5.3, thank you.

Would you be able to share your tests (via PM).