- [ x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ x] Documentation issue or request
Running Squidex, I only receive 200 records back from my content query. I read the docs:
And understand that this is explicitly stated, but I was wondering if there is any way to get more records, i.e. not using the TOP keyword in my query.
I would like to be able to get all of the records that fit the filter provided, as if not using the TOP keyword at all.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ x] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge