Profile and Login pages are missing styling and images

I have…

• [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.

I’m submitting a…

• [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • [X] Bug report
  • [ ] Performance issue
  • [ ] Documentation issue or request

Current behavior

If I go to the login popup or profile page, the styling missing. See the attached pictures.

Expected behavior

Both pages should have their styling.

Minimal reproduction of the problem

A Url like dev-k8s.domain.com/abc/cms to get to the CMS

Environment

• [X] Self hosted with docker
  • [ ] Self hosted with IIS
  • [ ] Self hosted with other version
  • [ ] Cloud version

Version: [Squidex Headless CMS 6.7.0]

Browser:

• [X] Chrome (desktop)
  • [ ] Chrome (Android)
  • [ ] Chrome (iOS)
  • [ ] Firefox
  • [ ] Safari (desktop)
  • [ ] Safari (iOS)
  • [ ] IE
  • [ ] Edge

Others:
We have Squidex hosted in Docker. In our developmnet environment, we have provided the URLS_BASEURL as well as a URLS_BASEPATH, since the url to acces squidex is supposed to be in the style of dev-k8s.domain.com/abc/cms.
All of the pages work, but we identified that when we go to the profile page or the login popup shows, it tries to get its styles and images with the wrong request url.
Instead of dev-k8s.domain.com/abc/cms/images/ or dev-k8s.domain.com/abc/cms/styles.css, it drops the cms part and tries to get the resources with dev-k8s.domain.com/abc/images/ and dev-k8s.domain.com/abc/styles.css. This causes a 302 code.

We were looking into the source files and think that the issue might be in https://github.com/Squidex/squidex/blob/a9a6c1928c2b705eb318b236fc84a866814ec001/backend/src/Squidex/Areas/IdentityServer/Views/_Layout.cshtml on line 11 and 25, but we are still unsure since we are having trouble launching Squidex locally and couldn’t verify it oureselves.

There is a similiar bug report [SOLVED] Possible bug in CLI 8.8.0. URL with path is not honored in requests but it couldn’t help us.

We also changed the basePath with more or less parameters, and the result is the same.

2022-05-19 12_55_59-Login - Squidex Headless CMS

I recently made a change to the base path handling. can you test the latest dev tag in docker?

Hi Sebastian

Thanks for the suggestion.I tested the latest dev tag and can confirm that both the login popup and the profile page are displayed correctly, which is great. Can you give an estimate when this fix will be available in the latest version 6?

I guess I can prepare it tomorrow.

That would be great, but you don’t have to rush it.

Thank you very much for your help and time!