I got a bit lost while trying to set up the following scenario:
I have an Angular frontend which consumes data from an squidex app. Now i want to add the possibility to register users that can login (Implicit or AuthCode Flow) to access some restricted content of the squidex app.
I am aware of OIDC and have used Keycloak in the past, but i would love to have everything in one place, so my non-tech savvy editor can manage users and content in one place.
What i don’t understand after reading the docs:
- What is the difference between creating an “identity-app” inside my squidex instance and using this squidex-identity app? Do i need both?
- Is there a example for a use case like this?
What i tried so far:
- Create an “identity-app”
- Add a client “myclient” in the content tab
- Try to acces http://localhost/identity-server/connect/authorize?response_type=token&client_id=myclient
- I get the following error: “Unknown client or client not enabled”
I feel like im doing this completely wrong but i just don’t understand how this should all be connected together.