- [ X] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I had Squidex installed on my machine last year. I am now revisiting this fir a potential project but am unable to login. I have seen other forum post son it being a password issue but I used a password generation tool so it looks quite secure. If I go into MongoDB, I can see the admin user gets created. There does not seem to be anything in the logs apart from Showing login: User is not authenticated. I do not get any errors such as incorrect password or email address. It just posts and then resets the email and password fields. I can’t see any error in developer tools.
Any ideas how to troubleshoot this? This is IIS running on Windows 10.
Any help gratefully appreciated
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ X] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge