- [ ] Checked the logs and have provided uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I have schema with a string field (let’s call it externalId) set to unique and required. The values I save on this field are GUIDs I get from another application. This is how I link objects I get from that application to the contents on Squidex.
I’ve backed up the data on 1 Squidex instance and restored to a fresh instance. When I checked the values of externalId on the new instance, they were completely different and looked like regenerated GUID values
I expect the values to not change, since it is inputted by the user.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Create a new schema with a string value set to required and unique
- Create a new content on this schema and assign a GUID value to the field. (e.g. b3372d3a-b1ed-4ee2-b031-aa4c0176acf1)
- Backup Squidex data and restore to a new instance
- Check the value of the content on the new instance
- [X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version