[NOT_REPRODUCIBLE] Updating Single Content

I have…

• [x ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.

I’m submitting a…

• [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • [x ] Bug report
  • [ ] Performance issue
  • [ ] Documentation issue or request

Current behavior

When you update a content (single content) and navigate to a different app with the same schema and update the same content it pass the app-name of the previous app in the request

Expected behavior

When you update a content (single content) and navigate to a different app with the same schema and update the same content it should pass the current name of the app rather than the previous one

Minimal reproduction of the problem

We have setup squidex to create a static schema for each app created and all these schemas have fixed schema ids. When you update a single content schema on one app and navigate to the 2nd app the values from the first app are retained. I’m not a frontend developer but we are guessing it might be because the app relies on the GUID for the content and since all our app uses fixed schema ids and when a single content schema creates a new content it uses the id from the schema.

Environment

• [x] Self hosted with docker
  • [ ] Self hosted with IIS
  • [ ] Self hosted with other version
  • [ ] Cloud version

Version: 5.7.0

Browser:

• [x] Chrome (desktop)
  • [ ] Chrome (Android)
  • [ ] Chrome (iOS)
  • [ ] Firefox
  • [ ] Safari (desktop)
  • [ ] Safari (iOS)
  • [ ] IE
  • [ ] Edge

Others:

I cannot reproduce it yet, perhaps you need to provide me a step by step introduction how to reproduce it or a backup of your database (or both)

I also do not understand how you use static schema ids.