[NOT_REPRODUCIBLE] Unable to delete published content

Hello everyone,

Sometimes we are receiving an error when we try to delete a content “Content has already been deleted” but we still can see the item in the list.

I check the database collection “State_Contents” and the state are Published and there’s no “dl” field on the document.

Somebody can help us please? I have no idea what check.

Find attached a print screen showing the scenario.

We are running locally.

Thanks in advanced

It would be really good, if you could out the template of the bug topic, because I cannot help with soo few information.

Hi Sebastian,

Sorry about that. Follow the requested information.

I have…

• [X] Checked the logs and have provided uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there.
    We checked the logs but cannot find anything suspiscious. That’s the link to download the Log

I’m submitting a…

• [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • [X] Bug report
  • [ ] Performance issue
  • [ ] Documentation issue or request

Current behavior

Sometimes we are receiving an error when we try to delete a content “Content has already been deleted” but we still can see the item in the list.
I check the database collection “State_Contents” and the state are Published and there’s no “dl” field on the document.

Expected behavior

The content deleted.

Minimal reproduction of the problem

We could not identify the steps to reproduce.

Environment

• [X] Self hosted with docker
  • [ ] Self hosted with IIS
  • [ ] Self hosted with other version
  • [ ] Cloud version

Version: [VERSION]

Browser:

• [X] Chrome (desktop)
  • [ ] Chrome (Android)
  • [ ] Chrome (iOS)
  • [ ] Firefox
  • [ ] Safari (desktop)
  • [ ] Safari (iOS)
  • [ ] IE
  • [ ] Edge

Others:

Which version do you use? The log provides only a few seconds, does not help that much.

Can you check if there is an ContentDeleted event in the Events collection?

Hei Sebastian :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a case where this is reproducible running self-hosted {“version”:“3.4.0.0”}. I hope it’s okay I send you a DM about it. Thank you!

mfg
Alexander Alemayhu

Hi, only if you can reproduce it with the current version or if you have a support contract. I am very likely not going to provide a fix for such an old version.

Hei Sebastian :slightly_smiling_face:

Very understandable. Do you have any written information about the support contract somewhere? I saw a brief mention about it on the docs IIRC.

I will try to setup a dev environment and see if it is reproducible with most recent versions.

Thank you!

Sure, this is the template: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N_m9a5ZHVKkqbXKItZtzzy9gE_2VKj4SJa8JBMQOI88/edit

1 Like