- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
We were not able to update/edit a content since 2 days. There were no locks in MongoDB.
Today i cloned the content and removed the old error content. The old content is still visible in the list. When i tried to delete again, it says “Object has already been deleted”.
I checked in Events Collection. It has a ContentDeleted entry.
The content should not be shown under the Product list
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [x] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
Log file has no exceptions