New Feature "Users"

Hi Sebastian,

Developing new feature “Users” on Squidex can make life easier in many projects.

Imagine we have a new feature called Users. This feature will use the current role system on the system. But provide to 2rd party app authorization/authentication.

“Users” of the App

• Name
  • Surname (optional)
  • Email
  • Password (Hashed)
  • External Properties (Key, Value)
  • Role (Current System Roles)

When the user logs in with the client, he will be able to perform operations within his own authority. For this, a client such as frontend-client is needed.

Thus, a direct membership system can be developed on Squidex and members will be able to perform transactions within their own authority. Here, the “own” phrase we added in the roles / authorizations section will be very useful.

These users will not be able to login to Squidex Admin Panel. They will only be able to access the content according to their authorization through the client-credential type client created for the application.

Thus, client/user security and developability will be ensured in projects such as Angular/React.

I may have mistyped some topics as a english translation. If you need me to explain the architectural parts more, I can go into more detail.

In short;
Schemas
Contents
Assets
Users (New Feature)