Network flow of .NET SDK

I have…

I’m submitting a…

• [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • [ ] Bug report
  • [ ] Performance issue
  • [X] Documentation issue or request

Current behavior

I would like to use the Network Security Group in Azure to restrict the inbound access. However, after I allowed the IP of my program and my public IP, I can access my Squidex in chrome but not my program.
I tried that I can access through my program when I allow the Internet service to Squidex.

Expected behavior

I can access my Squidex in both chrome and my program.

Minimal reproduction of the problem

Environment

• [X] Self hosted with docker
  • [ ] Self hosted with IIS
  • [ ] Self hosted with other version
  • [ ] Cloud version

Version: 5.5.0

Browser:

• [X] Chrome (desktop)
  • [ ] Chrome (Android)
  • [ ] Chrome (iOS)
  • [ ] Firefox
  • [ ] Safari (desktop)
  • [ ] Safari (iOS)
  • [ ] IE
  • [ ] Edge

Others:

I am using Squidex.ClientLibrary 5.5.0

What exception do you get?

System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The operation was canceled.\n at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.ConnectAsync(String host, Int32 port, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean allowHttp2, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.GetHttpConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at Squidex.ClientLibrary.Utils.AuthenticatingHttpClientHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\n at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.FinishSendAsyncBuffered(Task`1 sendTask, HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts)\n at Squidex.ClientLibrary.Utils.SquidexClientBase.RequestJsonAsync[T](HttpMethod method, String path, HttpContent content, QueryContext context, CancellationToken ct)\n at hkshcmsapi.Controllers.StaticContentController.GetSpecialtyDoctor(String specialtyID, String lang) in /src/Controllers/StaticContentController.cs:line 185

Hi any update? Thanks!

I cannot do anything here, it is a normal timeout and somehow related to your HTTP setup. Perhaps a proxy or so that does not work well with HttpClient.

The normal HttpClient that is the standard in .NET does not use the system proxy by default.