.Net Client Library's "GraphQlAsync" not returning correct response when setting search text

I’m submitting a…

• [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • [ x Bug report
  • [ ] Performance issue
  • [x] Documentation issue or request

Current behavior

When I submit any GraphQL Request through the C# Squidex.ClientLibrary the response is always empty. If I copy the exact same query into the online GraphQL editor the result is populated with the expected data. If the search term is an empty string I, however, get a result.

Expected behavior

When utilizing the GraphQlAsync method the same result should be returned as if posted through the online editor.

Minimal reproduction of the problem

1. Create query, e.G. { querySHEMAContents(search:""" + searchTerm + @""", filter:""" + filter + @""") { data: flatData { prop1, prop2, prop3 { id } } } }"
  2. Call GraphQlAsync Method:
    var result = await _client.GraphQlAsync(query);

Environment

• [ ] Self hosted with docker
  • [ ] Self hosted with IIS
  • [ ] Self hosted with other version
  • [ x] Cloud version

Others:

Are you sure that is not a serialization issue? Here are my tests: https://github.com/Squidex/squidex/blob/master/backend/tools/TestSuite/TestSuite.ApiTests/ContentQueryTests.cs

Hey Sebastian,
if I do not set anything in search, I get a correct result. Only when I set a search string I get a completely empty result.

So, if I do
{ querySHEMAContents(filter:""" + filter + @""") { data: flatData { prop1, prop2, prop3 { id } } } }"
everything is as expected. Also, the search text works in the GraphQL Editor

you can see that I have a test case for that:

Can you show me your filter or full query?