- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When I browse content, then try to switch to view different content (using a different schema) the UI seems to get stuck on the previous content. From here, no matter how often I select a different schema it doesn’t show that schema until I refresh.
The above shows that I’ve selected “product” but am still seeing the list of “product type” instead.
Here’s a video showing the problem: https://practicaldotnet.vids.io/videos/a79cd7ba1819eacb2e/squidex-gif
Navigating to different content types should shows content of the selected type.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Select to view content for a schema then try selecting a different schema followed by the original schema again.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [x] Edge (Chromium)