My schemes are gone, what to do?

I logged in and it did not log, I tried to use via api and nothing, when I opened the mongo compose to see the schemas he was not there, what to do?

I have no idea how this could happen as Squidex never deletes data. There is not even a delete method.^

But as long as the events are still there everything can be restored. We just need a method for it.

Is there any way to recover this data?

I added a commit with a rebuilder, where you can rebuild the content based on the schemas:

You can enable it in the settings:

See the full commit here:

You can enable it with environment variable: REBUILD__SCHEMAS=true

or you can just run it with dotnet run --Rebuild:Schemas=true (I think)

You can read more about it here:

Even doing what you gave me can not retrieve the schemas / data, any other suggestions?

You can export your database and send it over to me me, so that I can debug through it and have a look.

I’ve remade the compose again!

And it solved the problem?

No, this is very strange!

As I said: Send me your backup and I can have a look. Otherwise it is like a blackbox for me.

Can I pass you the connection string?

If your mongodb is available from the outside, sure

Follow the connection string
https://send.firefox.com/download/ded3fb2439da4045/#_LbAQLJOYryMulBMPe27Lw
Password download: DELETED

Thx, please send it as PM the next time :wink:

It looks like the whole database has been recreated. I don’t know what has happened but this is basically an empty database + 1 user. There is nothing I can do for you.

No problem, thanks for the help!

You are welcome. I am 100% sure, that is not Squidex. Because there is nothing that deletes users or events from the database. The whole concept of Squidex is to never delete data.