- [ X ] Checked the logs and have provided the logs if I found something suspicious there
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ X ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Unable to connect using a custom tenant id for Microsoft (Azure AD)
Getting a unmanaged error with no more details
Windows Server 2019
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ X ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ X ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
After “Sign-in with Microsoft”
Message : An error was encountered while handling the remote login.
I’m running in debug logs level and have attached my logfile if needed.
I guess it’s related to API permissions on Azure AD, if so, can you tell me what permissions are needed on user scope ?
Thanks in advance for help !