Make Graphql request with postman

I have…

Minimal reproduction of the problem

Please I am trying to do request using postman to graphql endpoint from what I understood in the documentation I should do POST to the https://localhost:5001/api/content/lovecaymanisland/graphql
I added to the body query which works in the graphql editor and added as well Outh2 bearer copied out from Squidex Client - Manual Connect.
Please would you lead me how to do this request? (Then I try it from FE apps) I am running it locally with docker.

Many thanks

I am experimenting with squidex as a candidate for cms :slight_smile:

Environment

• [ X] Self hosted with docker
  • [ ] Self hosted with IIS
  • [ ] Self hosted with other version
  • [ ] Cloud version

Version: [VERSION]

Browser:

• [X] Chrome (iOS)
  • [ ] Firefox
  • [ ] Safari (desktop)
  • [ ] Safari (iOS)
  • [ ] IE
  • [ ] Edge

Others:

Can you make the same request with the graphiql editor and compare it? I will test it out tomorrow.

Hi @Sebastian, Please look at my following examples:
It works well on graphiql but postman.

1 Like

If you open the chrome network tab and then compare it. Do you see any difference?

1 Like

Please can you show your POST url and what are you putting to the headers? Just token using Oauth2?

Hey Sebastian thx. I am adding printscreen of editor and postman.

It works when I get 10 items per query

But failed with top:100 as below

I don’t put anything except bearer token in the header:

curl --location --request POST 'https://cloud.squidex.io/api/content/edubao/graphql' \
--header 'Authorization: Bearer token' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
--header 'Cookie: __cfduid=d6c170b8390b4e10f8aa11528d87ab0251615175185' \
--data-raw '{"query":"{\n  queryStudyguideArticlesArticleContents(top: 100) {\n    lastModified\n    data {\n      heroImage {\n        iv {\n          id\n          slug\n        }\n      }\n    }\n  }\n}\n","variables":{}}'

Pls I reinstalled both certs from dev folder to my mac. simply just clicked them.
And checked console in postman. Saying “unable to verify the first certificate” and 400 Bad Request. that’s probably the issue. Do I need to do special steps with the certificates installation? localhost:5001 runs “Not Secure”.

I am windows user and I have just installed the certificate and this worked fine for me.