- [*] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [*] Documentation issue or request
It seems as if it is only possible to add a series of components (for example a hero panel, a product carousel and a contact form) in one specific order on (for example) the home page.
Content authors could select from a list of Components and add them to the home page in whatever order they see fit.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
I’ve added a component block, a component Array block, a Json block and an Array to an example schema and none of them seem to support this functionality.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [*] Cloud version
Version: [Not sure]
- [*] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge