- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
We have started building out a new custom extension rule based of the Webhook Extension example. When the rules using the extension are fired they typically work fine however intermittently (1 in 50 or so) will fail with the below error message. Upon the automatic retry of the failed rule the error typically resolves itself but sometimes the retry attempts will reach up to 5 before it successfully completes.
There is no type for name 'AzureServiceBusTopicAction Error: There is no type for name 'AzureServiceBusTopicAction
I’ve tried looking into the logs for this but the logs don’t appear to be catching the error. I would have assumed it was a problem with the extension itself or the data but that doesn’t appear to be the case since it works upon retry. I’m not sure if there is some caching going on in the background for rule extensions?
The rule would work every single time.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
I can share the plugin privately if required.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
Version: Latest master commit from Github
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge