- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
After upgrading from 6.0.14 to 7.3.0, I am able to login and view the app we use and it’s assets, but attempts to navigate to the content, schema or settings does not work - either by using the links in the UI, or by manually typing in the URLs. The user I am logged in as is the admin, and has “Owner” role on the app. Clicking on the Schemas button spins the Squidex logo for a second and then remains on the same Dashboard page.
Schema, Content and Settings screens should be available.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Two methods attempted, both produce the issue;
1: Leave the existing v6 content available, spin down Squidex v6, spin up 7.3.0 and let it migrate
2: Spin up a clean instance of 7.3.0 and restore content from an existing v6 environment
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [x] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge