- [ x ] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ x ] Documentation issue or request
I have a schema that contains a reference field, I have more than 200 referenced items in this field.
While attempting to retrieve data by using a GraphQL query, I can only get a maximum of 200 referenced items. I have read the documentation here, I know that we can only get a maximum of 200 items for each request from a schema, but how can I get all referenced items of a reference field from that schema?
It should be able to get all referenced items from a reference field.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ x ] Cloud version
- [ x ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge