I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [X] Documentation issue or request
If it is hosted in a restricted environment, the cluster monitor (/app/administration/cluster) won’t work.
It should work
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Enable firewall on the host of Squidex
I think it is because it somehow uses port 80 for certain cloudflare CDN calls.
However, I am still trying to track down where they are but there are 2 calls for sure.
- Can we avoid this behavior?
- Can we at least make all calls as https?
- [X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge