When I try to edit the permissions of a custom role, the last permission in the role is not saved after the Save button is pressed, unless I add an empty permission below.
Perhaps this is intended behavior, but I would prefer UI/UX improvements in that case.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When I edit the permissions of a custom role, the last permission in the list is not saved unless I add an empty permission at the end.
In the example below,
roles.read is not saved on refresh.
All permissions should be saved, including the last one in the list.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Create a new custom role
- Add at least 2 permissions to the role
- Press save
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [x] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge