I have created/integrated a Cloudinary Media Widget to allow browsing media assets from this DAM system. I am able to retrieve image responses (JSON) from the DAM indicating a single image (or multiple images).
Accessing the DAM via the widget requires a handshake of user credentials/api key. etc. I have hardcoded a this for my initial tests, however, I would user email address of the current Squidex user.
Is there any method to retrieve the current logged-in Squidex user account (name, email address) in a custom editor? Is this part of the API?
What I would like to know if there is a way to have have a custom editor perform some Squidex operations
before displaying inline with the form. I.e. server-side processing accessing Squidex APIs?
- retrieve user account details - email (important)
- generate UNIX timestamp of the current time
- construct a signature string of Cloudinary details (api key/secret, email, unixtimesamp etc).
- generate a sha256 hash string of above params
- make this value available to the clientside / jquery logic?
Would we need to build the Squidex binaries from source to accomplish this?