- [ x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When dragging and dropping a folder into the assets, the folder is not created. The folder is reflected in the asset’s name instead.
A new asset folder should be created and assets uploaded into said folder.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
drag / drop a folder with files in it into the assets upload area.
- [ x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge