- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When using a richtext field and putting an image in, the image does not load when rendering the HTML on the website. Instead it shows the filename. The URI itself returns a 403.
It works fine when dropping the last segment ‘/04.-xxx-xxx-xxx.jpeg?version=0’.
Might be a duplicate of [SOLVED] Asset URLs get version parameter that leads to 404 but not entirely sure.
The image should load fine.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Create a schema
- Add a localizable text field
- Set the text field to richtext
- Put an image in the text field
- Render the output HTML
- [x] Self hosted with docker
Version: latest docker tags as of today (29 / 01 / 2020)
- [x ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ x] Chrome (Android)
- [ x] Chrome (iOS)
- [x ] Firefox
- [ x] Safari (desktop)
- [ x] Safari (iOS)
- [ x] IE
- [ x] Edge