How to view published content in Cloud Version

I have…

I’m submitting a…

• [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • [ ] Bug report
  • [ ] Performance issue
  • [x] Documentation issue or request

Current behavior

I have created a Multiple Content Schema and created content out of it. I have published it. How to view published content as html page in Squidex Cloud version? Also not clear on how to setup Preview Urls? Please provide instructions or documentation.

Expected behavior

Documentation should be available on Viewing published content and content preview

Minimal reproduction of the problem

Environment

• [ ] Self hosted with docker
  • [ ] Self hosted with IIS
  • [ ] Self hosted with other version
  • [x] Cloud version

Version: [VERSION]

Browser:

• [x] Chrome (desktop)
  • [ ] Chrome (Android)
  • [ ] Chrome (iOS)
  • [ ] Firefox
  • [ ] Safari (desktop)
  • [ ] Safari (iOS)
  • [ ] IE
  • [ ] Edge

Others:

I have to update the screenshots but you can have a look to this page:

https://docs.squidex.io/02-documentation/developer-guides/preview#step2-manage-preview-urls

Thanks for your response, I followed the documentation and tried this setting in preview for a blog sample that was available in Cloud Version. However the Preview url (https://squidex.io/blog/about-me) navigates to your default blog and not actually seeing my own content. Not sure what I am doing incorrect.

I am not sure whether you understand the concept of a headless CMS to be honest.

You have to write the frontend yourself. There you query the content from Squidex and the preview URL should point to your website then.

You can view the API documentation for how to retrieve the content under the API section.

Apologies, I thought the front end needs to be developed only for Self Hosted version for viewing content. Now I understand the same applies for Cloud Version. If possible, can you point me out for any best samples that converts queried content from Squidex to a HTML webpage?