Hi, I would like to migrate my app from the cloud to our self-hosted squidex. I also need the content history, not just the schemas.
So I tried to create a backup in the cloud, copied the link to the backup, then I tried to restore the app via admin section and it says it imported everything. However, I can’t see the schemas nor the content and if I try to re-create the schema, it says that the schema already exists with that name.
Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Can you please guide me on this?
Thanks in advance!
- [ ] Checked the logs and have provided the logs if I found something suspicious there
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [x] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge