- [X] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [X] Documentation issue or request
I got the id of the asset from content.
And I got the picture in assets but I wanna to get the asset in blob storage directly.
I found the picture stored in blob storage have different name from the id.
The name in blob storage have prefix and suffix.
How can I get the name of the asset in blob storage?
api can also return the id of assets in blob storage.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge