I found a bug in conditional fields.
First, I created 3 schemas to create conditional fields.
I have defined some conditions.
then I come to the data entry screen.
I selected Section 1 and select test field content.
then I realize that I should actually choose Section 2 and fix it.
When I save this content, it saves the data of 2 fields.
Actually, I only expect it to save the test2 field data for Section 2.
This causes problems in systems that produce outputs such as reports etc.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [X] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [X] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge