Grouping odata filter by 'and' and 'or'

I want to filter content with 2 date fields and want all the data for all specific fields I specified.
It exists with JSON query, it is possible to do it with OData query?

thank you.

No, sorry. Odata was only chosen because it was the quickest way to start with filters. I am not sure I would make the same decision again.

@Sebastian

Does query support GroupBy and Aggregation? I don’t see Apply property under the ContentQuery class?

No, sorry. There are also no plans for that.

@Sebastian
I see it doesn’t support the date functions like Year, Month. Is it true? Any plans on it?

Both OData and JSON queries have similar features and everytime, lot of data has to be called from the database and then have to do operations on it. Don’t you think it has a big performance impact on the build?

Depends. Do you have a reference on that? I am not sure how it can be implemented. In general I would not use Odata anymore. I thought it would be easier in comparison to custom queries and this was definitely not the case. Some Odata features are also covered by graphql.

OData queries are converted to database queries. But because of the dynamic nature of the data we cannot use indexes (especially not in the cloud) and this has impacts on performance on large data sets.

1. What do you mean by Custom Queries? I am using Asp.net Razor pages for Client. So should I write direct query to MongoDB by using MongoDrivers without Squidex?

2. Do you have any custom solution or example for GraphQL? I tried to follow this - Guidance for executing GraphQL query using .NET SDK with Sealed Dynamic data class like below but it didn’t work at all.

public sealed class DynamicEntityData : Dictionary<string, JToken>
{

public DynamicCaseData()
    {

}

[Required]
public Dictionary<string, string> Name { get; set; }

public Dictionary<string, string> Phone { get; set; }

}

I mean a custom query syntax like I built with JSON queries. Please do not query mongo directly.

You could have a look to the tests: https://github.com/Squidex/squidex/blob/master/tools/TestSuite/TestSuite.ApiTests/GraphQLTests.cs

1. Yes I tried but JSON Queries are also having same features supported as OData Queries. Is there aggregate functions and other functions supported which are not supported in OData?

2. I will try again with this.

Thank you

No, they have the same features. Both syntaxes are converted to a query object that is then used in the process.