GraphQL/OData error: Query $filter clause not valid: Any/All may only be used following a collection

Hello, I’m a bit confused about OData protocol applied on Squidex schemas.
Basically here, I want to query all the articles that have a specific tag:

{
  queryArticleContents(filter: "data/tags/iv/any(d:d/data/label/iv eq 'foo')", orderby: "created desc", skip: 0, top: 10) {
    id
    """" ... this is part of my current Article schema """" 
    data {
      tags {
        iv {
          data {
            label {
              iv
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

As you can see, by looking the OData docs and various post on StackOverflow, I assumed this condition as good for my case:

data/tags/iv/any(d:d/data/label/iv eq 'foo')

The fact is that the call is returning me this exception - as the title claims:

GraphQL error: Query $filter clause not valid: Any/All may only be used following a collection

Now, because in my schema Tags is a collection, what’s wrong in that clause? Am I missing something in syntax? For instance, I’ve tried these solutions too without solving this:

data/tags/any(d:d/iv/data/label/iv eq 'foo') <--- Fails
data/tags/any(d:d/data/label/iv eq 'foo') <--- Fails

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Hi, I should probably remove the OData filter all toghether as it causes a lot of confusion…or at least the name “OData”.

We do not really implement OData, we just use the parser for our Query system and some things are not supported.

The supported query operators are supported here: https://docs.squidex.io/02-documentation/developer-guides/api-overview/api

The only option for your query are to do 2 queries right now. This would be the case internally anyway as we are not using SQ database where you can make the query with joins.

Understood, so I’ll try another approach.

Thanks anyway.