- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
- [x] Used code blocks with ``` to format my code examples like JSON or logs properly.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [x] Documentation issue or request
When trying to sync out our content from one application to another we are facing the following issue.
if I use “sq export <schema_name> --format=JSON” I got the file but when I import it into the other app I have the following error:
ERROR: Singleton content cannot be created.
Squidex.ClientLibrary.Management.SquidexManagementException`1[Squidex.ClientLibrary.Management.ErrorDto]: Singleton content cannot be created
in the other hand, trying to sync out all our contents (as we have many to go one-by-one) using “sq sync out -t contents <folder_name>” I have this other error
Exporting admin (0)… succeeded.
ERROR: Squidex.ClientLibrary.SquidexException: The app, schema or entity does not exist.
at Squidex.ClientLibrary.Utils.SquidexClientBase.EnsureResponseIsValidAsync(HttpResponseMessage response) in /home/fmac/hackerman/github/squidex-samples/csharp/Squidex.ClientLibrary/Squidex.ClientLibrary/Utils/SquidexClientBase.cs:line 106
We were expecting to migrate all the content from one application to another as they will belong to different environments of the application
Minimal reproduction of the problem
App Name: oral-surgery-cms and oral-surgery-prod
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version