- [ X ] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ X ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Squidex fresh install. I’ve a one million and a half records on a schema. When I click on it on the content UI, it takes about 4 to 6 minutes to appear but if I search ONE word(even if its still loading the first 50) it gives the results immediately.
If I search for more than ONE word, it takes like 20 seconds or more to load and it gives innacurate results with the default full text search.
To return accurate results in less time.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ X ] Self hosted with docker (macbook air 2017, intel i7, 8GB RAM)
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge