- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [x] Documentation issue or request
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
-  Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
My use case is to iterate though nearly 3000 records in Squidex and check for certain condition.
It it meets the condition, do some updation.
I started with using GetAsync and then using UpdateAsync.
But soon realised that GetAsync only fetches 200 items.
I understand that GetAllAsync is mainly for a very big data set but I have 3000 only, which is not that big.
So pls can you guide what is the best way to do it ?