Failed to make the request

I have…

• [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.

I’m submitting a…

• [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • [x] Bug report
  • [ ] Performance issue
  • [ ] Documentation issue or request

Current behaviour

When I do any CRUD operation at that time I am getting “Failed to make the request” error. If I uninstall and install squidex website then it runs 2-3 days fine then same issue arise. I did this testing 4 to 5 time but not got any solution. Even I deleted database from MongoDB database.
Please check below link for reference of the log file.

Expected behaviour

At least, a log file should be such a way that I can search it by the error message and able to solve it by my self. Right now if I search log file by the current topic title though no such error found in the log file.

Minimal reproduction of the problem

Environment

• [ ] Self-hosted with docker
  • [x] Self-hosted with IIS
  • [ ] Self-hosted with another version
  • [ ] Cloud version

Version: [4.2.0.0]

Browser:

• [x] Chrome (desktop)
  • [ ] Chrome (Android)
  • [ ] Chrome (iOS)
  • [ ] Firefox
  • [ ] Safari (desktop)
  • [ ] Safari (iOS)
  • [ ] IE
  • [ ] Edge

Others:

Where to do you get the error? From your blazor app or from the UI?

When it is is a client exception I cannot correlate it with anything in the logs. Perhaps your app become inactive in IIS and has been stopped by IIS?

Are you sure that you have sent the correct logs, because there is no exception or so.

I am getting this error from UI for any project during editing or deleting anything.
I restarted application from IIS manager also.
Today I shared whole folder of log from hosted website.

Please check below link for reference.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AJruJP88wP_Xban5cNfZBV85Z2xIIH4J

There is one folder with 07-04-2020. Where you will find video and whole log folder.

Let me know in case of any queries.

Regards,
Ghanshyam Tarsariya.

The only thing I see are a lot of TaskCanceledException’s which are hint that either your client or IIS has canceled the request.

Perhaps you find something in the windows error logs.