- [X] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I want to change the number of return result of query. I found the maxResults in the appsettings.
But my squidex still return 200 results after I changed it to 500.
This change worked in last week, but it fail now.
Return number of the result that I set.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
I setup the squidex in kebernetes. I got the appsettings file in the pod.