- [ ] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Editing content(reference type) within a page is not opening the reference content. Instead, it opens the actual page we are in (i.e; When we try to edit content linked to other content items is opening the same page instead of going to the linked content page.) .
Also when I click the back button from squidex content page then nothing happens. It remains there itself.
When we try to edit content linked to other content items it should take us to the linked content page.Also when we click back button it should take us to previous page.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [X ] Cloud version
- [ X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge