- [x ] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [x ] Documentation issue or request
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
We have a requirement explained below.
We have reference schema category, with field type having options: low/mid/both
Now this schema is used as reference to dropDown in two other schemas.
Schema 1 : has all low and both type caterogy options (from category) in dropdown
Schema 2: has all mid and both type category options (from category) in dropdown.
Is it possible to implement it in Schema 1 & Schema 2 like this ?
Where dropdown values are filtered based on type field ?