- [ ] Checked the logs and have provided uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
If you create a localized string field, and you want to select value in dropdown selector.
You cannot use the localization.
There is only one dropbox setup in schema, and same in content edition.
For doing simple, x ordonate fields should be available for fill x dropdowns that depend of localization
In content edit, you can use one dropdown, and each localized value are fill with the good value from the correspondante field filled in the schema.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Create string field
Save and edit field
In Editing tab
Editor = Dropdown
only one field for setup values in dropdowns for all locales
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [x] NA
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge