- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ X ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
A small bug that I finally understood.
I have a schema A with a reference to a document B (min = 1, max = 1 and Resolve references to true). This document B in reference has an asset (min = 1 and max = 1 and Resolve references to true).
As a result, in the list of content A, the interface finds the reference to document B but also looks for a reference to the asset
Id 72a37093-1d92-45d6-ae94-c6781443f3c1 is Guid of asset in document B
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ X ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ X ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge