I’ve been doing a lot of image operations lately and one common thing that I usually do is that I need to be able to change image source for a particular
- Go to Assets
- Copy the image URL by right clicking the small cloud icon
- Go back to my blog post
- Find the image that I need to replace
- Click the image
- Open “Insert/edit image” dialog
- Paste the image URL from step 2
- Remove the ?version part of the URL
- Click OK (Save)
That’s a lot of steps.
So it would be great if you could instead select the NEW image via some sort of “Asset picker”, directly integrated in the “Insert/edit” image dialog.