- [ x ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ x ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I created new user and add custom permissions to him. User can see Content tab but when he tried click it he see an error “You are not allowed to view this page”.
Every time when I changed permissions I log out and log in again.
This bug I see only in production. Locally permissions works.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ x ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge