Content display and search issues

I have…

• Read the following guideline: Troubleshooting and Support | Squidex. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
  • Used code blocks with ``` to format my code examples like JSON or logs properly.

I’m submitting a…

• Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • Bug report
  • Performance issue
  • Documentation issue or request

Current behavior

Some of our business users are having issues with the content display/search capabilities mentioned below on the Squidex production environment.

1. Not able to view data for Display Name field for some of the schemas.

1. Unable to search and add the WYSIWYG components using “select existing” overlay screen.

Expected behavior

Users should be able to view all available content, search and add existing components seamlessly.

Minimal reproduction of the problem

Environment

App Name: cargocrew-prod

• Self hosted with docker
  • Self hosted with IIS
  • Self hosted with other version
  • Cloud version

Version: NA

Browser:

• Chrome (desktop)
  • Chrome (Android)
  • Chrome (iOS)
  • Firefox
  • Safari (desktop)
  • Safari (iOS)
  • IE
  • Edge

Others:

Can you invite me with the same permissions: sebastian@squidex.io?

Could be a permission problem. If it is a bug, I will fix it asap, but I have to find the root cause.

@Sebastian

You are invited to the environment with same level of access. Please check and confirm.

I am also having same level of access, but it looks good to me… But the other business users from Australia region are facing issues.

Hi @Sebastian

Any update on the mentioned issues? Please let us know if you need any additional information from our end.

As mentioned in the chat:

I cannot reproduce it yet. I have found an issue with how assets are displayed but for the actual problem I cannot tell you the problem yet. Perhaps you get some browser logs from your colleagues

@Sebastian : I have the browser logs shared by my colleague (.har) format.

Link to download the log file : Data package from July 22nd. - FileTransfer.io

Sorry for the delay. It does not really help. It only contains network calls, but I was looking more for some exceptions in the browser log or so.

Especially for the second problem. The request itself look okay, e.g. the display name is present.

Hi @Sebastian

The business users are still facing the issues with content and search. There are no errors logged in the console…

Could you please help us to set-up a working session overlapping with the Australian time zone (AEST) to troubleshoot this issue?

What is about 8am tomorrow or Monday?

Perhaps you could give me access to one of the user accounts? I know it is critical because of SSO.

@Sebastian : Invite sent to hello@squidex.io email address for Monday 8AM, Germany time.

I have a idea. I think these custom user settings are not migrated probably. It might help by just clicking the “Reset” button in the column selection.

It only explains the first issue.

As per our discussion,

The Issue#1 related to the content display issues is now resolved.

We now have two open issues to be addressed mentioned below.

Issue#2 : Unable to search and add the WYSIWYG components using “select existing” overlay screen.

Issue#3 : Content display issues for columns having “-” in the column name.

I have fixed it and will deploy it tomorrow around 10 am german time.