- [ ] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
We generated code through NSWAG by passing Squidex Swagger.Json. Earlier the method used to have parameter id with datatype guid.But now it has been changed to string. This was working till yesterday. Now when we tried to generate code again through NSWAG, signature of the method is changed.
Do you have any other version which will pass the parameter as Guid.
public async System.Threading.Tasks.Task DeleteIntroductiontwoContentAsync(System.Guid id, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken)
public async System.Threading.Tasks.Task DeleteIntroductiontwoContentAsync(string id, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken)
Did any changes happened from Squidex end. If that is the case then we need to do so many modifications in our code.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge