- [ ] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [X] Documentation issue or request
We have Squidex running behind a reverse proxy. We have to redirect a concrete context i.e www.example.com/cms to squidex. This is working fine and I can browse de app but, when I try to access Orleans Cluster Administration from the app menu, the link redirects to www.example.com/orleans. If I edit the URL in browser and add the “/cms/” part, I can access to that interface without trouble.
I should expect that setting URLS__BASEPATH: “/cms” was consistent with all the infraestructure. If not possible, it would be great to know where I can set that “basepath” in Orleans config.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Access as admin to squidex, and go to Administration --> Cluster in a reverse proxy deployment.
- [X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge